Welcome to Master Affiliates (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”)!
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at www.masteraffiliates.eu (together or individually “Service”) operated by Master Affiliates.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use Service.
Becoming a Master Affiliates Affiliate:
1. To become an affiliate of Master Affiliates, you must register by filling out the provided online form with current, valid information and a complete list of working domain names, which you intend to use for marketing our brands and Master Affiliates. Once the application has been approved, you will become a registered affiliate with us. It is your responsibility to keep your affiliate login information secure. We are not responsible for any losses from anyone accessing your affiliate account.
2. By registering as an affiliate for yourself or on behalf of an entity for which you are authorized to represent, you are deemed to have agreed to all the terms and conditions in this agreement.
3. All affiliates are independent contractors. This agreement will not create any kind of joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties.
4. The Affiliate program reserves the right to approve, reject or close an affiliate account at any time and at our sole discretion, if your website is unsuitable for Master Affiliates for any reason. These reasons include, but are not limited to stolen content, infringement of intellectual property, or if it contains content of the following nature: sexually explicit, hate, violent, offensive, or designed to appeal to minors.
5. Other reasons include if your business uses illegal activities such as SPAM, spyware, adware or scraping. As well as if your website is irrelevant to the industry or is an incomplete website. You are forbidden to use our brand(s) name(s) is similarities within your domain name.
1. Under no circumstances the affiliate should send commercial electronic mail messages as defined in the new Federal spam law, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 regarding Master Affiliates.
2. It is your duty to operate, develop, and maintain of your own webpage(s) and marketing channels.
3. You should use best commercially reasonable efforts to advertise, market and promote Master Affiliates brand(s) as widely and targeted as possible to maximize the financial benefit to both, your affiliate business, and Master Affiliates brand(s). actively and effectively.
4. As the affiliate, you are responsible for the proper use of the affiliate tracking links provided. If your tracking is improperly inserted into marketing materials, the result will be of loss of customers assigned to you. Proper use of the affiliate tracking codes provided will be the only guaranteed method of referring customers. Master Affiliates is not responsible for loss, damages or tagging customers which are being referred verbally or any other method, which does not include the use of the assigned tracking codes provided.
5. It is the responsibility of the affiliate to ensure that the correct tracking is utilized on their website. Master Affiliates is not responsible for commission fees generated from referrals with incorrect or incomplete referral information.
6. Master Affiliates will grant the affiliate a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable right to use our banners, logos, screenshots, text, and any other marketing material solely for the purpose of promoting the brand(s) of our affiliate program.
7. The banners provided by Master Affiliates, are hosted on our servers and we reserve the right to update these banners and its content such as promotions at any time and without previous notice. You are only authorized to use the banners provided without any modifications. Any materials made by third parties must be approved by us prior to using them.
8. Master Affiliates reserves the right to monitor usage and block IPs of anyone not using XML feed properly.
9. Failure to answer callouts regarding outdated promotional content for Master Affiliates may affect the Affiliate’s eligibility for payouts and might eventually deem the account as inactive and therefore suspended.
10. Affiliates that exclusively use social media as a marketing platform must post promotional content for Master Affiliates at least every 90 days. Management reserves the right to ask for proof of social media marketing (e.g., screenshots and links) at any given moment. Failure to provide social media proof may affect the Affiliate’s eligibility for payouts and might eventually deem the account as inactive and therefore suspended.
1. Master Affiliates will distribute affiliate revenue on a weekly basis every Monday. Positive affiliate commissions are cashable once week within the first days of the week. Any negative balances will carry over to the next period and subsequent periods until the commissions become positive again and cover the negative carryover.
2. General customers’ payment rules and norms will apply at the time of affiliate payments.
3. Master Affiliates will pay you the agreed commission in revenue share based on the referred players’ net losses.
4. Affiliate net losses are calculated as follow: gross revenue, minus bonuses, fees, cashbacks, rebates, chargebacks, and any incentives or adjustments, divided in the portion of the revenue share percentage agreed or granted automatically by the system.
5. We reserve the right to pay different affiliates, different revenue share percentages based on performance.
6. Affiliates will earn commissions for the life of the customer if the affiliate remains an active member of the Master Affiliates. An active member is defined as an affiliate who remains in good standing and visibly promotes the Master Affiliates brand(s) to the best of their ability.
7. To qualify for cashing out generated revenue, you must have referred a minimum of 4 new depositing customers lifetime or within the previous recent months.
8. You may not receive commission generated by your own wagering account. Any affiliate caught self-referring will result in withheld commissions and both the affiliate and player account will be closed.
9. No admin fees charged to affiliates. Min payout for earnings is $50 via bitcoin payout.
1. Master Affiliates brand(s) reserve the right to block, reject, close, or suspend any customer account that is not in accordance with the general terms and conditions including duplicate and fraudulent accounts.
2. By opening an account with Master Affiliates brand(s), the referred customers agree to all general terms and conditions, rules, policies, and operating procedures will apply to them. We reserve the right to refuse or close customer accounts if necessary to comply with any requirements we may periodically establish.
3. Affiliates can’t bet with us but you may do so through your player account.
4. You will not knowingly benefit from referrals not generated in good faith whether it’s fraudulent or causes damage to our brand(s) or affiliate program. Should we suspect fraudulent activity coming from your traffic, your commissions maybe withheld for an unsaid period. Once the investigation concludes, all management decisions will be final.
1. Master Affiliates Affiliate Program will not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages or losses incurred by the affiliate, or a customer referred by the affiliate, arising in connection with this agreement or the affiliate program.
2. Any attempt of abuse of this program or improper use of any affiliate accounts will be penalized or closed. Should this agreement be terminated, you must remove all materials and content related the Master Affiliates brand(s) immediately.
3. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Costa Rica. Any action relating to this agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Costa Rica.
4. Master Affiliates reserves the right to modify the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions at any time and at our sole discretion without prior notice.
5. All affiliates are responsible to acknowledge the Terms and Conditions for our Affiliate Program.
6. Affiliates will be emailed with any term Changes.
1. You agree not to use Service: In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
2. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
3. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
4. In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
5. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm, or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
1. When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 21, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current always. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on Service.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
3. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove, or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Master Affiliates and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Master Affiliates.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Service. We require that you notify us via email to email@example.com and must take down our banners, links and any mentions of our betting brand on your website(s) and social media channels.
BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org