Welcome to Master Affiliates (“Company,” “we,” “our,” “us”)!
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of our website located at www.masteraffiliates.eu (referred to as the “Service”) operated by Master Affiliates.
If you do not agree with or cannot comply with these Agreements, please refrain from using the Service. However, if you have concerns or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can work towards a resolution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
Becoming a Master Affiliates Partner:
- To become an affiliate of Master Affiliates, you must register by filling out the provided online form with current, valid information, and a complete list of working domain names that you intend to use for marketing our partners and Master Affiliates. Once your application is approved, you will become a registered affiliate. Remember to keep your affiliate login information secure, as we are not responsible for any losses resulting from unauthorized access to your affiliate account.
- By registering as an affiliate, either for yourself or on behalf of an authorized entity, you agree to all the terms and conditions stated in this agreement.
- All affiliates are considered independent contractors. This agreement does not create any joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties.
- The Affiliate program reserves the right to approve, reject, or close an affiliate account at any time and at our sole discretion if your website is unsuitable for Master Affiliates due to reasons such as stolen content, intellectual property infringement, sexually explicit, hate, violent, offensive, or minors-targeted content. Other reasons include engaging in illegal activities like SPAM, spyware, adware, or scraping, as well as having irrelevant or incomplete websites. It is prohibited to use our partners’ brand names or similarities in your domain name.
- You are strictly prohibited from sending commercial electronic mail messages as defined in the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 regarding Master Affiliates.
- It is your responsibility to operate, develop, and maintain your own webpage(s) and marketing channels.
- You should make commercially reasonable efforts to advertise, market, and promote Master Affiliates brands as widely and effectively as possible to maximize the financial benefits for both your affiliate business and Master Affiliates partners.
- As an affiliate, you are responsible for correctly using the provided affiliate tracking links and/or promo codes. Improper insertion of tracking and/or promo codes in marketing materials may result in the loss of assigned customers. The proper use of assigned tracking and promo codes is the only guaranteed method for referring customers. Master Affiliates is not liable for losses, damages, or tagging customers referred verbally or through other methods that do not include the assigned tracking and/or promo codes.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the correct tracking is used on your website. Master Affiliates is not responsible for commissions generated from referrals with incorrect or incomplete referral information.
- Master Affiliates grants affiliates a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, and revocable right to use our banners, logos, screenshots, text, and other marketing materials solely for the purpose of promoting our affiliate program’s partners.
- The banners provided by Master Affiliates are hosted on our servers, and we reserve the right to update them, including their content and promotions, without prior notice. You are only authorized to use the banners provided without modifications. Any materials created by third parties must be approved by us before use.
- Master Affiliates reserves the right to monitor usage and block IPs of those not using the XML feed properly.
- Failure to respond to outdated promotional content for Master Affiliates may impact the affiliate’s eligibility for payouts and may lead to account suspension if deemed inactive.
- Affiliates who exclusively use social media as a marketing platform must post promotional content for Master Affiliates’ partners at least every 90 days. Management may request proof of social media marketing (e.g., screenshots and links) at any time. Failure to provide such proof may affect the affiliate’s eligibility for payouts and may lead to account suspension if deemed inactive.
- Master Affiliates will distribute affiliate revenue on a weekly basis every Monday. Positive affiliate commissions are eligible for cash-out once a week during the first days of the week. Any negative balances will be carried over to the next period until the commissions become positive and cover the negative carryover.
- The general payment rules and norms for customers will apply to affiliate payments.
- Master Affiliates will pay you the agreed commission based on the net losses of referred players. Affiliate net losses are calculated by subtracting bonuses, fees, cashbacks, rebates, chargebacks, and any incentives or adjustments from the gross revenue, divided by the agreed or system-granted revenue share percentage.
- We reserve the right to offer different revenue share percentages to different affiliates based on their performance.
- Affiliates will earn commissions for the lifetime of referred customers as long as they remain active members promoting the Master Affiliates partners in good standing.
- To qualify for cashing out generated revenue, you must refer a minimum of 4 new depositing customers within their lifetime or the previous recent months.
- You may not receive commissions generated by your own wagering account. Any affiliate found self-referring will have commissions withheld, and both the affiliate and player accounts will be closed.
- No administrative fees are charged to affiliates. The minimum payout for earnings is $50 via bitcoin payout.
- Master Affiliates partners reserve the right to block, reject, close, or suspend any customer account that does not comply with the general terms and conditions, including duplicate and fraudulent accounts.
- By opening an account with Master Affiliates partners, referred customers agree to abide by all the general terms and conditions, rules, policies, and operating procedures. Our partners reserve the right to refuse or close customer accounts if necessary to comply with any established requirements.
- Affiliates are not allowed to bet using their affiliate credentials, but you may do so through their player account.
- You will not knowingly benefit from fraudulent or bad faith referrals that may cause damage to our partners or affiliate program. Suspected fraudulent activity from your traffic may result in withheld commissions during an investigation. Final management decisions will be made once the investigation concludes.
- Master Affiliates Affiliate Program will not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages or losses incurred by the affiliate, or a customer referred by the affiliate in connection with this agreement or the affiliate program.
- Any abuse of this program or improper use of affiliate accounts may result in penalties or account closure. Upon termination of this agreement, you must immediately remove all materials and content related to Master Affiliates partners.
- Master Affiliates reserves the right to modify the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions at any time and at our sole discretion without prior notice.
- All affiliates are responsible for acknowledging the Terms and Conditions of our Affiliate Program.
- Affiliates will be notified via email of any term changes.
- You agree not to use the Service in a way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- You agree not to transmit or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or similar solicitation.
- You agree not to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- You agree not to use the Service in any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or for any illegal, threatening, fraudulent, harmful, or offensive purpose or activity, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- You agree not to engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service or may harm or offend the Company or users of the Service, as determined by us.
- By creating an affiliate account with us, you guarantee that you are at least 21 years old and that the information you provide is accurate, complete, and current. Inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated information may result in immediate termination of your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer and/or account. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any security breaches or unauthorized use of your account.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel partnerships at our sole discretion.
Service and its original content (excluding user-provided content), features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Master Affiliates and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both domestic and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Master Affiliates.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim of infringement on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity regarding Content posted on the Service. Misrepresentation or bad faith claims of copyright infringement may result in accountability for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees.
We may terminate or suspend your account and access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, simply discontinue using the Service. Please notify us via email at email@example.com and remove all our banners, links, and mentions of our betting brand from your website(s) and social media channels.
By using the Service or any other services provided by us, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to these Terms of Service.
For feedback, comments, or technical support requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.